when ambushed by a saleslady, i look for impossible things lol.
works everytime. :D
I just say I’ll come back later then never pass that store on the same day xD
Who knows ? Maybe she likes you too.
- Pinches my cheeks.
- Plays with my hair.
- Asks for a hug.
- Steals something I own and makes me run after him.
- Feeds me.
- Makes silly faces.
- Eats like a pig without being embarrassed.
- Tells me I look beautiful in sweats with no make up on.
- Sings me to sleep.
- Puts his arms around my waist.
- Surprises me from the back and covers my eyes.
- Lets me borrow his jacket.
It doesn’t feel the same any more.
I don’t get very excited about being on it any more.
And really, excluding the occasional reblog, there’s nothing to keep me here.
Why am I still here?
We’re not all fast writers, you know!
We work together. When something happens, we work together to fix it. If something gets in the way, we work together to get through it. Notice how together is in every sentence. It’s because a relationship isn’t a relationship without two people working together. There can’t be only
one person trying.
I hate them. I have a tons of mosquito bites on my arms and legs now. It’s really red too. Can’t wait ‘til my room’s done and I won’t be seeing mosquitoes in my room for a long time.